Target Group: A person who is required to provide fire safety courses.
Pre-Course Requirements: Candidates must have a valid L2 Fire Safety certificate.
Assessment: Delivery of 2 x 15 minute assessable teaching sessions. The subjects of the teaching sessions will be assigned in advance to allow a suffice amount of preparation time.
Evidence of practical fire safety teaching and assessing skills and a portfolio of assignments will be assessed on completion.
Continual assessment of practical skills by observation.
Trainer Ratio: 1 trainer to 6 candidates.
• Implementing both the practical and theoretical elements required to achieve the Level 3 Award in Education and Training with specific focus on the effective delivery of fire safety training and helping delegates to build on current experience.
• Ensure firm understanding of teaching methods and how they affect learning.
• Understand roles, responsibilities and boundaries in relation to education and training
• Understand effective teaching and learning approaches in fire safety training
• Understand the role and use of constructive feedback
• Understand how to deliver inclusive lessons that motivate learners
• Understand requirements for record keeping
• Understand the use of different assessment methods
• Demonstrate lesson planning skills
Trainer contact hours: 5 days including presentations.
Certification: Fire Safety Instructor certificate & L3 Award in Education & Training certificate.
This course can be provided ‘on site’ at your location throughout mainland England and Wales on dates and at times to suit your business:
|Group of up to 6 delegates||£2400.00||Purchase Now|
* All prices quoted are subject to vat