Target Group: All levels of staff who have the responsibility of Fire Marshal duties and who may be required to safely operate fire extinguishers.
Pre-Course requirements: None.
Assessment: Continual assessment by observation + question and answers.
Trainer Ratio: 1 trainer to 12 candidates.
• Fire Precautions Regulations/legislation
• Chemistry of fire and how it spreads
• Types and Classifications of fires
• Common causes of fire
• Safety features within buildings
• Hazard spotting/ hazard reduction
• Action on discovering a fire
• Calling the Fire Service
• Evacuation Procedures
• Daily and weekly checks
• Fire Extinguishers – Theory and practical demonstration (non operation) of fire extinguisher common to candidate’s workplace.
Trainer contact hours: 3 hours
Certification: Fire Marshal certificate of attendance.
This course can be provided ‘on site’ at your location throughout mainland England and Wales on dates and at times to suit your business:
|Group of up to 6 delegates||£250.00||Purchase Now|
|Group of up to 12 delegates||£320.00||Purchase Now|
*All prices quoted are subject to vat
Why not tag on our Live Fire Extinguisher Session for only £80.00 plus VAT (subject to on site risk assessment)
Alternatively why not join one of our open scheduled course dates in Doncaster for £50.00 per person plus VAT, 9.30am til 12.30pm:
|27th November 2018||Book Now|
|24th January 2019||Book Now|
|7th March 2019||Book Now|
|1st May 2019||Book Now|
|25th June 2019||Book Now|
|1st August 2019||Book Now|
|2nd October 2019||Book Now|
|28th November 2019||Book Now|