Target Group: All levels of staff.
Pre-Course requirements: None.
Assessment: None assessable.
Trainer Ratio: 1 trainer to 25 candidates
Course Outline: Provides participants with an understanding of the fire safety issues within the workplace.
• (i) Fire Safety Legislation
• (ii) Legal Responsibilities – Employers/Employees
• (iii) Duties of people in charge of workplaces
• (iv) Enforcing Authorities – Powers of Inspectors
• (v) Fire Chemistry – Triangle of Fire
• (vi) Fire Extinguishment
o Fire Classifications
o Fire Extinguisher (types and their use)
• (vii) Arson Prevention
• (viii) Fire Evacuation
• (ix) Fire safety signage and fire doors
• DVD – Fire Safety, The Facts
Trainer contact hours: 2 hours.
Certification: Fire Safety Awareness display certificate.
This course can be provided ‘on site’ at your location throughout mainland England and Wales on dates and at times to suit your business.
|Group of up to 6 delegates||£250.00||Purchase Now|
|Group of up to 12 delegates||£320.00||Purchase Now|
*All prices quoted are subject to vat
Why not tag on our Live Fire Extinguisher Session for only £80.00 plus VAT (subject to on site risk assessment)